2009-02-05

So how do you like your feeds?

There are those who like to get updates immediately when something changes in a feed, there are those who like to get notified once a day (something like a daily digest idea from Yahoogroups)


Well I actually like a bit of both. I like to receive a daily mail that I can over the articles on the commute to work each morning, and during the day while I am connected to get updates in my browser.

So for the browser I use Firefox with a plugin called Brief which I find does the work very well.

For "Daily Digest" I use Feedburner. With Feedburner (which is moving everything over to Google - so if you have feeds there - it would be advised to transfer them) you have many options on how to manipulate the feed, one of them is email syndication. So for all of you who would like to receive a daily email of PlanetV12N feed (which for those of you who do not know is a comprehensive list of virtualization related Blogs/Feeds) be my guest.

Click here to subscribe and you will receive a daily mail (between 03.00-05.00 GMT +2).

Let me know how this turns out for you and if you find it useful.

Night all...